Wednesday, June 30, 2010

'Route 66' Arizona (Day 15 June 28)











As we head West the scenery gets better and better and the temperatures get hotter and hotter. I would love to get out of the van and do some exploring. I think Dee and John know I would hook up with a young jack rabbit and never be seen again. OH! WELL! One can dream!

Today we drove through the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert. This is something everyone should experience. It is so amazing and beautiful that your camera will never leave your hand as you want to capture everything. Be sure to click on Dee's pictures to enlarge them. I wish Dee's brother, Jim, could have been with us as he is our favorite photographer.

Dee bought a beautiful piece of rainbow petrified wood for her yard. If she isn't careful, I may polish it for her with water.

Gray Hare















Gray Hare

No comments:

Post a Comment