Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Albuquerque, NM (Day 13 June 26)




YES! We are still in Albuquerque. I really like this place. It is a little cooler here and the mountains are beautiful. Dee said if we have to stay any longer she is going to buy a house and move here.

We are stranded again with RV repairs. Lucky are camp site is next door to the Camper World repair shop. Repairs were not too costly this time, but John and I had to spend over 6 hours to the repairs done. Dee stayed at the Enchanted Trails RV Park and did laundry and worked on the laptop. Let me tell you, I think those 6 hours away from each other did us all a lot of good.

Enchanted Trails RV Park was a beautiful park. They had so many interesting antiques on display. The laundry room had an old wringer washer and even a mangle for ironing. I bet a lot of Dee's friends will remember those. The guys might be interested in the old cars and campers in the pictures.
Gray Hare


'

No comments:

Post a Comment