Thursday, July 15, 2010

THANKSGIVING IN JULY (Day 32 July 15)




Dee's family is spread all over the country. To honor their Mother who passed away 3 years ago in July they decided to have a Thanksgiving celebration. I was getting nervous because they were having trouble finding a turkey in July. I thought someone said we might have to substitute rabbit stew for the turkey.
Thank goodness they found a turkey. The three sisters prepared all of the favorites their Mom used to make. (It looks like there is wine on the table to me.) Cooking with wine???? Twelve family members were at the Thanksgiving table to celebrate family being together again.
The drunk Gray Hare



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there for this fine get together of a wonderful family. Oh man, I think I'm feeling a bit nauseated. ~Jim J.

    ReplyDelete